1) 99% raw vegan, and get down to 145 pounds, by the summer. No promises about coffee.
2) Plant a garden. (Have never done it, believe it or not.)
3) Blog everyday to stay accountable.
4) Qualify for the Boston Marathon.
5) Run under 17 minutes for a 5K.
6) No wine or beer. Going to be drinking a lot of herbal tea, and green smoothies!!
7) Do push ups every day. (That would be a first).
8) Do the little things to make Berkshires Dog Runner a success.
9) Live life as an activist.
10) Live in the moment filled with gratitude.
As, Jean-Luc Picard said, "Make it so". Hahaha! :)