Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goal Setting

All right, here we go. I'm going to set down some goals here that will apply for the rest of the year; nothing out of range, just goals I can achieve if everything lines up correctly. But, of course, you know as well as I do, that nothing lines up "correctly" in this world. So, I'll be excited to see what transpires out of these goals, but I'll be open minded and open hearted enough to know that they will not come about the way I have planned.

1) 99% raw vegan, and get down to 145 pounds, by the summer. No promises about coffee.

2) Plant a garden. (Have never done it, believe it or not.)

3) Blog everyday to stay accountable.

4) Qualify for the Boston Marathon.

5) Run under 17 minutes for a 5K.

6) No wine or beer. Going to be drinking a lot of herbal tea, and green smoothies!!

7) Do push ups every day. (That would be a first).

8) Do the little things to make Berkshires Dog Runner a success.

9) Live life as an activist.

10) Live in the moment filled with gratitude.

As, Jean-Luc Picard said, "Make it so". Hahaha! :)


No comments: